Kraftex Antique Cracks will enable you to effortlessly and quickly create a unique antique effect on a variety of painted craft, hobby and artistic objects, even large surfaces like doors and walls!
- Shake the container thoroughly.
- Apply one coat of Kraftex Antique Cracks Base Coat (Small or Large cracks)
- Allow to dry until it looks clear. A minimum time of 15 minutes and a maximum of 6 hours. (Do not leave overnight)
- Apply Kraftex Antique Cracks Top Coat over this base coat, following the instructions given.
- To get smaller cracks, apply in hotter weather. To get larger cracks, apply in colder weather.
- Have patience with the drying time of Antique Cracks during cold weather conditions.
- Apply Kraftex Antique Cracks Top Coat over the base coat as soon as the base coat looks clear.
- The cracking is temperature sensitive.
- Antique Cracks will take longer to dry and crack in colder weather.
- If the base coat dries for too long (overnight) the top coat can get embrittled. (flakes off)