Dala Gel Medium is a creamy, white paint additive that dries to a transparent finish.
Gel Medium is a very versatile product lending itself to many art and craft applications.
Please see the “How to Use” tab to learn how amazing this product is.
How to use:
IDEAL FOR: MANY ART AND CRAFT APPLICATIONS
1. It can be added to acrylic paint as an extender, as well as to dilute colours. It can also be used as a paint thickener for impasto effects;
2. Can be added to powder tempera as a binder, turning tempera into acrylic paint and increasing its adhesive properties;
3. Can be applied as a protective last layer or sealant much like podge;
4. Can be used as a fabric stiffener for sculptural effects, as well as a glue for working with tricky, soft materials; mixed media and collage projects;
5. It can be used as a base to create one’s own texture paste;
6. It is the best glue to use as a binder when making paper mache, and
7. Can be used as an image transferring medium.